Friday, September 6, 2013

Electric blue love

Here is one of my favorite nail polishes this summer, it's Essence Electric blue and it's awesome and fantastic to wear in the summer :D

kraljevsko plavi lak za nokte

On the pictures there are three coats without top coat, first is in the shade, second is in the sun. This is a lighter royal blue shade and it has a slightly jelly consistency which is why I needed three coats, but it gives it this kind of shine and drying time was really good even without top coat that I didn't end up using :D

nokti 2013 plava

This is from show your feet line which is now I believe available only in Muller stores and you get 8 mL of nail polish for if I remember correctly 15 kn (maybe 17 not more). On both pictures it looks slightly lighter and not so rich in color but that's the thing with cameras they can't always capture everything right :) Hope you have a lovely evening and tell me which is your favorite Essence Show your feet nail polish :)

22 comments:

  1. Ovaj lak i neka bijela haljina = LITO!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne posjedujem bijelu haljinu, al slazem se potpuno :D

      Delete
  2. Savršena ljetna nijansa, divan je! I tako ti lijepo nokti izgledaju, ljubomorna sam :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovih dana se pristojno ponasaju :D sad se samo nadam da nece opet pocet pucat, cijelo ljeto me muce s tim

      Delete
  3. Itak, da je prekrasen. <3 Čeprva jaz ga nisem dosti nosila, sem raje posegala po Bourjois In the Navy laku, ker mi je ljubša formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da pretpostavljam da taj ima bolju formulu, ako me ovaj pocne maltretirat (a imam osjecaj da ce se prijevremeno zgusnut) uzet cu taj Bourjois :)

      Delete
  4. ne mogu vjerovat da vidim odsjaj neba u laku na prvoj fotki...šta je sjajan je:) i boja je divna, divna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Je skoro mi ga zao skidat sad, al bi ipak nesto novo veceras :D

      Delete
  6. Super boja! :-) Nemoj da ga skidas veceras nego dodaj neki nail art! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh vec je gotovo, vec se novi lak i osusio :D

      Delete
  7. I'd say it's awesome and fantastic to wear in any time of the year! ^_^
    Why don't they sell it in my country :/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can get Bourjois in Ukraine they have a shade In the navy it's very similar if not completely the same as this one :)

      Delete
    2. We have Bourjois here, but I haven't seen that particular shade. Thank you for advice ;)

      Delete
    3. It's one of the newer additions I hope it's on it's way to Ukraine :)

      Delete
  8. Nice one! I keep wearing such blue shades this summer too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) There is something about wearing blues on the beach, they go so naturally together :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)