Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dusty orange

In May I went to Depend presentation at Kozmo and there I got this nail polish to try out. It's Depend 384. And it's an orange nail polish with a slight dustiness in it. 

narancasti lak za nokte

On both pictures there are two coats without top coat. This is a picture in the shade

orange nail polish

And this is a picture in the sun. It's not my first Depend nail polish and I already showed you swatches of rest of the bunch (I still have few new ones to show you) and this is as expected 5 mL for 15 kn I think ^_^  for these regular nail polishes. The consistency is really good and this one applies really easily which is not very common among orange shades. Two coats are enough if you put really thin coats you may need a third one to hide the nail line. Some of the previous Depend polishes chipped on me really fast but in combination with my current base coat (KillyS) they last longer, still not super long but enough until I get bored and decide to change the color :) That's it for today, do you have any shade recommendations from Depend?
Disclaimer: I did not buy this product I got it at Kozmo event. Every opinion stated in this post is honest and my own.

15 comments:

  1. Narandzasta nije moja boja, ali ova mi se dopada, mislim zato sto je tako "dusty" :-) Samo sto ja odmah na njoj zamisljam neke bele cvetove... priznajem, bolesna sam, samo bih nesto crtala... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morat cemo te poslat na neki rehab :D

      Delete
  2. Do nedugo sam izbjegavala narandjaste lakove, a sad ih želim već 3 komada :))

    Predivan mi je i ovaj tvoj, mislim da ću se počastiti :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina, pa ti si mi totalno tip za ovakve narančaste nijanse! :D

      Delete
    2. Vidi ove Lenke sto se razgovara umjesto da meni komentira :P Martina ako ti se i ne svidi bar za ovoga nije velika steta, ali mislim da je ova nijansa pogodna za svih :)

      Delete
  3. I like how this color looks in the shade, not a typical orange for sure :) I guess it must be good for nail art thanks to its dustiness, unlike some other oranges it will "sit calm" in the background, not tying to become a foreground :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you I don't do too much nail art but I've already used this one once and I'll probably do it sometime again :)

      Delete
  4. Zelo mi je všeč, prekrasna oranžna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. prava narančasta, čak mi se čini da bih ju i ja mogla prošetati ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ili prosetat ili napravit kakvu vatricu ili zalazak s njom :D

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)