Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Review: Olay Refreshing face wash

Finally I am writing about this product I put it off for far too long. I'm using a third tube of this face wash and I don't intend to stop using it unless it gets discontinued or my skin changes so it doesn't suit it anymore. 

olaz refreshing face wash review

It's Olay (Olaz in some countries) refreshing face wash. On the tube it says for normal, dry and combination skin. I have a combination skin so keep that in mind while reading this. 

olaz gel za umivanje lica

This is a clear gel that comes in a tube that contains usual 150 mL for a face cleansing product. One tube lasts me about three months and I use pea to walnut sized amount for one washing (great measurement technique ^_^). Amount depends whether I have heavier eye make up or not. It costs about 30 kn, depends on the store cheapest I got it was for 27 kn.

olaz refreshing face wash ingredients

That being said this face wash is so mild even if some gets into your eye (but avoid it anyway) it doesn't sting or hurts the eyes, which is great. It has sodium lauroamphoacetate as a detergent instead of usual sodium laureth sulphate and it's much milder than the sulphate. After I clean my face with this gel it leaves my skin soft and really smooth. I never felt any itching or tightness which are usual signs that something dried out the skin. It's not comedogenic , which is really important, I've had some gels that caused me huge comedons :(. I'm really glad that at least in one product group I found my holy grail. If you decide to try it out I hope that it will work out for you as it works for me. Let me know what you think if you try it out. What's your favorite face wash? 

11 comments:

  1. Ja stvarno ne znam zašto ne kupujem Olay proizvode a inače baš volim te umivalice u gelu pa ću sljedeći put potražiti ovaj gel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je ovo prvi, kupila nasumicno i ocito pogodila :) Nadam se da ce i tebi odgovarat, javi dojmove :)

      Delete
  2. Ja obožavam Olay proizvode, pogotovo njihove kreme za lice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jos nisam probala nista iz ostatka asortimana, al kad kazes kreme za lice su onda slijedece :)

      Delete
    2. Ja ne znam šta bi bez njih, nijedne mi ne pašu ko njihove :)

      Delete
  3. Uopće nisam obraćala pažnju na Olay proizvode do sad. Svakako ću je isprobat čim potrošim Bourjois umivalicu. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da ne reklamiraju se bas kod nas puno, nadam se da ce ti odgovarat :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't found a perfect yet. Now I'm using the one from Avon Naturals line with peach (yes, again Avon :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are all Avon :D I hope you find your HG soon :)

      Delete
  5. pa to je super - kad nađeš nešto što ti savršeno paše i završiš s potragom :D
    ne volim baš ovakav tip proizvoda, redovito mi isuše lice još više i to me izluđuje :P
    doduše, ovu tvoju nisam još isprobala ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. je super je osim ako to isto ne prestanu proizvodit, sto se stvarno nadam da nece :D Meni je ovo najjednostavniji vid skidanja sminke nema puno potezanja koze ili potezanja blazinicama koje mi onda samo iziritiraju i tako osjetljivu kozu oko ociju

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)