Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This or that tag

I wasn't specifically tagged for this but on Cydonia's blog I told her that I might do it so I'm here doing it. I won't tag anyone but it would be fun to read yours if you do it :)

MAKEUP:

Blush or bronzer?
Blush I'm still thinking whether I like the look of bronzer on me or not

Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick forever, much more comfortable to wear and more opaque colors in general

Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara, a look can be complete without eye liner it rarely can without mascara

Foundation or concealer?
If I'm forced to choose concealer since I can cover problematic spots more efficiently than just with foundation

Neutral or color eye shadow?
Neutral (I'm getting old) I used to wear nothing but color, but I find myself using neutrals more and more

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed, less mess than loose

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes, world of make up practically opened up to me when I found brushes


NAILS:

OPI or china glaze?
I have a very small selection of both and for now just for Ruby pumps I'm saying China Glaze

Long or short?
Long of course

Acrylic or natural?
Natural without a question I've never tried acrylic

Brights or darks?
Depends on the mood but more times than other I'll choose brights


BODY:

Perfume or body splash?
Perfume, sophisticated combinations and lasts longer

Lotion or body butter?
Lotion, sinks in quickly and I don't like to wait

Body wash or soap?
Body wash I've kicked out regular soaps a long time ago

Lush or other bath company?
I've never tried Lush so other bath company



FASHION:

Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans I don't do sweat pants if I'm not stuck at home

Long sleeve of short?
Short no question whenever weather allows it

Dresses or skirts?
Both and neither since I don't wear them often but if I have to choose dresses

Stripes or plaid?
I don't know considering my closet stripes I guess

Flip flops or sandals?
Flip flops they are cuter

Scarves or hats?
Scarves I'm not a hat wearer I don't even own one


Studs or dangly earrings?
Dangly earrings and very sparkly I must add

Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces they don't get in the way when I write as bracelets do

Heels or flats?
Flats I wore heels just a handful of times and I hated it

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Riding boots I guess I don't think I've ever owned cowboy ones although they might be fun

Jacket or hoodie?
Jacket I'm still searching for a nice hoodie


HAIR:

Curly or straight?
Straight, that's how it dries and I've stopped wishing for curly a long time ago

Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail, easiest to do

Bobby pins or butterfly clips
Bobby pins

Hair spray or gel?
Don't use either but hair spray I guess

Long or short?
Long forever :D

Light or dark?
I've never tried light although I'm interested how it looks so for now dark (it's medium really)

Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
I haven't had bangs in years so I don't know, full bangs I guess

Up or down?
Down when possible


RANDOM:

Rain or shine?
Are you kidding me shine always

Summer or winter?
Summer, my favorite season of all

Fall or spring?
This is a hard one I like them both, I like the spring for it's clearness (not this spring obviously) and I like the fall because the sea is still warm enough to swim in :D


Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate in chocolate covered with chocolate


I hope this was fun for you and let me know if you do this tag so I can read it :) Do you agree with some of my choices or would you choose differently?

10 comments:

  1. Zanimivo branje. Na večino vprašanj bi jaz verjetno odgovorila podobno kot ti. Mogoče naredim ta tag na blogu, bom videla. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe onda cekam da vidim koji odgovori bi nam bili razliciti :)

      Delete
  2. Chocolate in chocolate covered with chocolate

    Amen to that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. netko je izgleda lud za čokoladom... a sve mi se čini da nisi sama ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe cokolada je najbolja stvar ikad :D

      Delete
  4. Super mi je ovaj tag :D Baš zabavno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je bilo je zabavno i za odgovarat, napravi ga ako vec nisi :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)