Saturday, March 23, 2013

You did this on purple!

This is so late today but I didn't have time to edit the pictures and write a post before. But I know you mind that it's late because I have pretty pictures ;) This is Depend 202 and it's last of Depends in my stash. 

depend 202 lak za nokte

This is a warm toned medium purple with silver shimmer which is not very visible on the nail but shows up as extra sheen. As previous Depends it has a good formula, standard brush and dries quickly. 

ljubicasti lak za nokte sa shimmerom

On both pictures there are two coats without top coat shot in natural lightning (but different angle of light and camera settings). I like this color and I have to remind myself to wear it more often. You know how it goes when you have many nail polishes and only so much time to wear them ;) 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful indeed! and the shimmer is slightly visible, which is even better. I have purple cremes and I love them, I think I need to get a shimmer like this one :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. simpa ljučibasta, ne bi mi upala u oko ali je zgodna ovako na tebi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prekrasno izgleda na tebi. :) Ne vem, zakaj, ampak meni v trgovini nikoli ni padel v oči, pa je res lep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti :D A pogledaj ga opet mozda ti se vise svidi :)

      Delete
  4. Meni bi sigurno upao u oci i u prodavnici, a i na tvojim noktima, bas mi se dopada! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zelo lepa barva! Mislim da takšne vijolične še nimam =)
    Te pa popolnoma razumem kako je to, če je veliko lakov, nohtov pa samo 10 =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da a ne mogu se ni skittle nails nosit svaki dan :D

      Delete
  6. I don't even read nail blogs much but you got me with the cutest title ever.
    Nice pun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you very much I'm glad you like it. I try to be a little inventive with the titles, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)