Saturday, March 16, 2013

Review: BeYu BB cream

Almost two months ago I went to BeYu event  and we got some goodies to try out so today I'm reviewing BeYu BB cream that we got. On the tube it also says tinted moisturizer and I would say that's what this is because BB creams should have much more coverage than this one. This one comes in a tube which I really like and you get standard 30 mL. 

beyu tinted moisturizer

Things used :) I applied it with a liquid foundation brush because I like the finish more than when it's applied with hands and I can be more precise with the application because when I apply it with my hands it sometimes comes into my eye and that stings. 

tekstura beyu bb kreme

Here is the amount I used and you can see the texture, I think the texture is a little bit deceiving because I would expect more coverage with something this thick but it feels watery when you apply it. 


Cringe moment ^_^ this is my completely bare face shot in natural lightning.

lice samo s beyu bb kremom

And here it is with the BB cream applied. As you can see the shade is little bit too dark for me in the winter but it will be perfect when I catch some sun. If you are expecting coverage you will be disappointed, this just evens out my skin tone, moisturizes and gives a nice healthy looking finish. It's not mattifying so after I apply my make up I usually powder my T-zone. I use this one on days when I don't want anything special but still more than a little concealer on some spots. It also has some SPF so that's cool for wearing it during the day. 

Disclaimer: I did not buy this product I got it at BeYu event. Every opinion stated in this post is honest and my own.

10 comments:

  1. Definitivno samo izjednači ten, baš slaba prekrivenost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je bilo bi bolje da se moze bar nadogradit, ali eto i ovako nesto ponekad dobro dodje

      Delete
  2. Htjela sam pisat recenziju, ali ti si sve fino objasnila, pa ću samo linkat te u postu :D Lijepo si to objasnila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe trudih se bit sto detaljnija :)

      Delete
  3. Nije lose, samo bi meni trebalo nesto sa vecom moci pokrivanja... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da svima nam bar ponekad treba nesto jace, a dobro zato uvijek mozemo imat vise stvari za izbor :D

      Delete
  4. očekivala sam nešto više...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da i ja iako ovaj tinted moisturizer natpis mi nije davao previse nade

      Delete
  5. Sviđa mi se kako ujednači, makar to meni ne bi bilo dovoljno. Možda bih nosila "za po kući" da budem ljepša sebi i ukućanima :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Svatko ima neku razinu s kojom se osjeca ugodno, meni je ovo uz malo korektora sasvim ok, nisam bas ljubitelj potpunog prekrivanja, onda mi se ne vide pjegice ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)