Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project 365: Day 70-76

A sweet week you could say. Except for the snow I hope this was finally the last one for this part of the year. 

staklena zgrada

Day 70. Wishful thinking 

the cookie factory brownie ala mode

Day 71. You can't go to The Cookie factory without taking a picture

l'occitane sapun

Day 72. My first L'Occitane goodie, soap from the Spring cherry collection

snijeg na stablima

Day 73. Not again

make up look za izlazak

Day 74. Going out

cokoladna krema good sweets

Day 75. Sweet nom

manikura za dan svetog patrika

Day 76. Why I don't do nail art, my try at St. Patrick's day manicure

12 comments:

  1. Day 71 is yummy and I love the look in the Day 74 picture :) It's plenty of snow here too, I'm sooo looking forward to the _real_ spring with flowers and young green grass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm voting for spring too it's really time already :) Oh and that on the picture 71 is the best thing I've ever tried :D

      Delete
  2. Tisto sladico z dne 71 bi tako zmazala. :)
    Rdeče ustnice ti odlično pristojijo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako ikad dodjes do Zagreba javi se pa te vodim tamo odma :D

      Delete
  3. Najvise mi se dopada fotografija Sweet nom :-) Znam da ti je dosta snega, ali je lepa i fotografija sa snegom Not again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma valjda je vise gotovo i s njim :)

      Delete
  4. vidi tebe šta se skockala, odlično ti stoji taj make up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas ti hvala :D a moram malo kad izlazim, ne dogadja se precesto :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)