Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Flakies and frankens

I'm still sick, but I couldn't leave you without a post so I found some old (or not so old pics) to show you :)

flejkiji

Flakies over a brown nail polish, this is the first time I've tried this combo and I like it :)

pastelno breskvasti lak za nokte

And these two are the frankens I've mixed up a while ago. I didn't find any peach color I liked so I used some orange and light pink and I got this. I really like the color but I don't like that it takes 4 coats to even out I guess I'll keep on looking. 

zeleni lak smuckan

And a green one I had some green and white left over and said why not mix them maybe I'll use them up sooner like this. And now I'm trying to use it up :) Well I hope you are feeling better than me, I'm going back to sleep and hoping this will pass as soon as possible.

18 comments:

  1. a bidno moje, nadam se da ćeš skoro bit bolje :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja se nadam, dosta mi je vise i temperature i prehlade :(

      Delete
  2. Nadam se da ces brzo ozdraviti! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ozdravi brzo, i ja sam prehlađena ali ignoriram. krasne manikure <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Mene bas pere visoka temperatura tako da ne mogu ignorirat, valjda ce se spustit vise.

      Delete
  4. rozi i zeleni <3 brzo nam ozdravi :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti i ja se nadam da cu sto prije.

      Delete
  5. Prva kombinacija je res super. Ozdravi hitro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) nadam se da hocu i da je samo nekakva viroza

      Delete
  6. Prva kombinacija mi je super :)
    I drži mi se, brzo ozdravi :**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) A evo temperatura me jos gnjavi, al valjda joj je vec dosta pa nek prestane.

      Delete
  7. Prva kombinacija je super! I ova dva preostala lakica bih sigurno lepo iskoristila! :-) Zelim ti brz oporavak! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mene je prošlo,nadam se da če i tebi ubrzo biti bolje :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da izgleda da su svi nesto u zadnje vrijeme uhvatili, a samo nek mi prodje temperatura pa cu lakse

      Delete
  9. All of them look really nice! I love the color of the first franken :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)