Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Essence stay matt Smooth berry


Not to keep you waiting for too long today I'm showing you Essence stay matt lip cream in the shade Smooth berry. 

essence smooth berry

This is an intense opaque dark pink lip cream. As I've said for the Velvet rose it smells and I don't like it. 

smooth bery na usnama essence

It's smooth and it's not drying on the lips. One thin layer is enough because it doesn't look nice when you put too much on. They last really nice on the lips and this shade leaves a little stain on the lips so a gentle peeling of the lips afterwards might be necessary. 

essence lip cream

First picture on the lips is in the sun and the second one is in the shade. You get 4 mL of product and a six months expiration date but I hope they will stay good for longer because I doubt I'll manage to use them up until then. If I haven't mentioned the price in the previous post it's 17,90 kn which I think is good for a product like this. 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Iako moram probat i jos ona druga dva, mislim i ja da ce mi ovaj ostat favorit :)

      Delete
  2. nije baš moja boja ali ova mi mat sjajila baš dobro djeluju :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadam se da ces od druge tri pronac nesto, a i da ce prosirivat njihov asortiman

      Delete
  3. Imam istu stvar od Max Factora i super mi je :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dosta firmi ih sad radi, meni su ovo prvi, ako dodju kod nas Rimmelovi i njih bi volila probat

      Delete
  4. Predivan, od skoro posedujem i ovu nijasnu i Velvet Rose i planiram da nabavim i preostale dve čim nam stignu ovde :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)