Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ogledalo Beauty blog day 2013

As I've already told you on Saturday I went to the first Croatian Beauty Blog day which was organized by online magazine Ogledalo


In the morning after we came and registered we had some coffee and mingled around. Then it was time for the introduction and the lectures. We learned about Google Analytics from Damir Podhorski from Escapestudio and about managing our Facebook pages from Mia Biberović from Pingpong dvosmjerne komunikacije. We also had presentations from 


Batiste, we saw how to do it dry and I and Cydonia also had a chat about ingredients in their dry shampoo on their stand. 


One of the partners of the event was Kozmo drugstore :)


Only decorative cosmetics was this lollipops stand and I've tried some of their eye pencils, you can see some of the swatches. 



They have some interesting colors of nail polish, but since I didn't have a remover I didn't try them. 


Vichy had a presentation about skincare and we could test our skin with this little device on the picture. To me it confirmed that I have combination skin and I was very pleased to hear that my skin is very well hydrated (yay for that :D )


Also there was a presentation about cellulite and Somatoline products. 


After all the presentations there was lots of yummy food, dalmatinska pašticada was my favorite. By the poll of all of the beauty bloggers Vesna from Beauty addict (now Beauty and mess ) was selected as the best blogger, congratulations Vesna :) We ate some cake and talked about a lot of things until it was time to go. The whole day we smelled of Diesel Loverdose which is a little too sweet for me but it has a nice base, it's more of going out perfume for me.  


And all of the bloggers in one place, picture from Beauty Blog Day Croatia Facebook page. This was a lot of fun I hope we see each other next year :D

10 comments:

  1. Sem videla ogromno fotk okrog po blogih in se vidi, da ste se odlično imele. Upam, da se bo pri nas tudi kdaj organiziralo kaj podobnega. Vesni pa iskrene čestitke, res je odlična blogerica. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je bas je super bilo, ja malo kasnim s izvjestajem, ali bitno je da je napisan. Nadam se da ce i kod vas se netko pokrenut s organizacijom ovako neceg.

      Delete
  2. gledala i na youtube-u. sve je stvarno krasno izgledalo... bar meni iz daljine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadam se da ces se i ti drugi put pridruzit i izbliza je bilo krasno :D

      Delete
  3. Cini mi se da je bilo zanimljivo i da ste se dobro zabavile! Sigurno je lepo moci videti druge blogerke, a neke od njih si mozda tek sada upoznala "uzivo" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je pocele smo se pomalo upoznavat i to mi je bas super, nadam se da cu i vas u ostalim drzavama imat jednom prilike upoznat :)

      Delete
  4. wow great event! especially I liked the idea of blog advertisement lectures, I'd love to hear them!
    as for the nail polishes - I wouldn't ruin my manicure either to test them :) if only on a color wheel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe if I had some remover I would but not like this I wouldn't get anything since I had neon yellow nails :D

      Delete
  5. Citala sam već par postova i baš mi se čini da vam je bilo super :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je ima okolo i videa i slika,skoro ko da si bio tamo ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)