Thursday, February 28, 2013

Green look

I don't wear green often, but when I do it's on the eyes (that way I can't see it XD). I did this look almost three weeks ago so I don't exactly remember everything I used and most of the products are already discontinued anyway. But if you want to do something similar you can always find similar products :)

green on blue eyes

I really wanted to use bright green all over the lid and to add a little depth I used medium dark green eyeshadow in the crease. I usually refrain from anything dark under my eyes because it can make them smaller or gather in my wrinkles but I think it works well here with the bright top part. 

zelena na plavim ovima

 Not the best picture but you can see how it looks with (partly) closed eyes. I didn't use much of blush or intense color on the lips since I wanted all of the attention on the eyes. 

zeleni look za spustene kapke

And here is the eye close up so you can see better all the colors. I used a dark green pencil on my waterline but it didn't stay on for long because my eyes get teary a lot. How do you like the look? What would you change? 

12 comments:

  1. dobro si ovo složila, volim zeleno na očima :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala znam da si ti ljubitelj zelene :)

      Delete
    2. ma jesam, ali je do nazad nekih godinu dana nisam stavljala na oči ;)

      Delete
    3. Pa kako to? Ali bitno je da si pocela ;)

      Delete
  2. sviđa mi se...zapravo mi se baš jako sviđa :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, definitivno zapisujem za ponovit look :)

      Delete
  3. Krasen je in mislim, da ti zelo paše. Jaz tudi pogosto nosim zeleno na očeh.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Ja se uvijek nekako neckam oko zelene, ali ako je negdje nosim onda je to na ocima

      Delete
  4. Lepo si iskombinovala nijanse :) Ja retko nosim boje na ocima, uglavnom se zadrzavam na ajlajnerima u raznim bojama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Ja volim svasta probat, nemam bas puno eyelinera pa mi ostaje ovako unijet malo boje :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)