Thursday, February 21, 2013

10 Kryolans

I've told you that I have some Kryolan nail polish swatches for you and I kind of delayed that a little because there was quite a lot of picture editing involved, but today I finally did it and here they are. I've tried to pick the best but I'm not satisfied with all of them. 


Here are the ten polishes that I chose to swatch, their names from left to right: Magical, Fashionable, Extreme, Marvelous, Sensually, Lovely, Classy, Charming, Graceful and Thrilling. 


 In the same name order there are each of them on one nail :) Shot under artificial light and with top coat. My polishing wasn't very good so I tried to clean up as much as I could when I got home I hope you won't mind all the mistakes. I've ruined some of those by bumping something before they were dry XD 


This is the right hand in the natural lightning, with top coat. All of these except Graceful (ring finger) need two coats and Graceful needs three because it's not as opaque. 


And the left hand these are all two coats with top coat, my favorites are the first four. All the polishes I've tried dry pretty quickly and I suppose that would be even quicker if I had a fast drying top coat. Kryolan for now does have a base coat and a matte top coat, but no regular one. Since they are still not available to buy (but you can try them at Kryolan showroom) the correct price for these nail polishes is not yet known but I hope that it won't be too high. So which one is your favorite?

14 comments:

  1. Mint i Lila nijanse mi se svidjaju! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lila je dobra i aplikacijom, mintasta je malo problematicna :)

      Delete
  2. I think my favorites would be Graceful (mint) and Charming (light lilac).. it's not unique, but with the Spring time coming soon I'm already getting into pastels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah those are usually connected with spring, with the snow falling today (again) I'm not feeling like spring is coming anytime soon :(

      Delete
  3. Moji omiljeni su: Magical, Fashionable, Charming, Graceful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izgleda da se Charming i Graceful svima svidjaju :D meni su dobri, ali ova prva dva plavca su mi super

      Delete
  4. extreme, charming i graceful su moji favoriti... izgleda da nema druge nego da van kuće ideš s btgn nadlakom ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha :D tocno sam o tome gunjdala dok sam pokusala popravljat ucinjenu stetu, mislim da cu morat jedan nadlak, kistic i aceton za torbicu uzet :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Je dobro su pigmentirane, sve ono sto zelis od kremastog laka, jedino mintasta je malo rjedja pa treba u 3 sloja i tamno plava trba pazljiviju aplikaciju od ove moje :)

      Delete
  6. If I had to pick only one it would be Fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I agree with you :) Magical and Extreme are fighting for a close second

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)