Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This is nude to me

A little mix and match and it's all in soft nude tones :) Since last year and this year I'm continuing to go on job interviews I've embraced the nudes. Today I'll show you one I reach out for the most. Unfortunately this was the part of limited edition called Season of extremes from Essence. 


The polish is called Just the nude of us and it's two sided polish, this is the nude side, this is two coats shot in artificial lightning with top coat. I also have it now on my nails (this is an old picture) and it holds up really well.


On the other side it's a sheer white and blue fine shimmer, here it's applied over pure white polish, unfortunately I don't have the picture of original combo. Oh this also is shot under artificial light and there is no top coat. 


And I've finished the above combination with Depend 5000 which is a pure white crackle. With this manicure I've entered a snow and ice contest on Girlysh blog but I also wanted to show it here. I should get back to my unpacking since I still haven't completed that :)

17 comments:

  1. Najbolja mi je prva fotka, inače nisam fan tih nude nijansi, ali mi se ova baš sviđa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nisam ni ja, ali su nuzno zlo pa istrpim kad moram :)

      Delete
  2. volim nudaće, povremeno se treba odmorit i od jakih boja :D
    dobra ti je zadnja kombinacija, baš prigodno zimska :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rijetko mene hoce to odmaranje :D ali da treba imat svasta u kolekciji za svaki slucaj :)

      Delete
  3. Love the final result and wish you good luck to win the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm not hoping for much in the contest because there is a really tough competition

      Delete
  4. Those nude looks great on you! And I like the manicure for contest :).
    P.S. I'm also in a job searching now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and good luck on the job hunt I hope we'll soon be two employed gals :)

      Delete
  5. Poslednji manikir bas odgovara temi... ledeno...!!! :-) Svidja mi se Just the nude of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je zgodan je lakic, kad samo pomislim da ga zamalo nisam uzela, sreca bio je snizen :)

      Delete
  6. Najlepša mi je s cracklom, krasno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! And I'm not even a fan of crackle :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm not either a fan but it looks so natural like this that I don't mind

      Delete
  8. Laska ti ova nude nijansa, u bočici ne izgleda ni približno krasno kao na tvojim noktima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Mislim da je to jer vuce na zuckasto pa mi se stapa sa podtonom koze.

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)