Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dark, pink and hot

Today I wanted something quick so I can swatch it while there is still light. And what is quicker than a matte nail polish. Here is Golden Rose matte nail lacquer in the shade 02.


I would describe it as a darker hot pink if that makes sense to you. It has shimmer that it's not very visible but it gives it depth. This is two coats in natural lightning. You can use a third coat if you want it more opaque because if you have longer nails there might be some visible nail line. 


It dries super fast but as most mattes it gets tipwear or chips pretty fast too, so don't count on wearing it for days. I'm not sure if these are still available in Golden rose stores but it's worth checking out. I only got this one but I remember very pretty dark blue and dark purple that I wanted to take. 


And here it is topped with top coat and nice and shiny how I like it. I think I managed to show color pretty accurately since these kind of shades are hard to photograph. :) Tell me what you think about this one in the comments :)

18 comments:

  1. I liked it better matt but a gorgeous shade anyways...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I can always choose which one I prefer that day :)

      Delete
  2. Mat varijanta mi je presavršena :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E bogme je i meni ljepši mat :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o vidim da je mat verzija veoma popularna :) hvala cure na komentarima :)

      Delete
  4. Lep je roza mat i lepo ti stoji :-) A taj tamno plavi mat iz iste kolekcije... e pa, ja sam ga uzela... bice objavljen za koji dan...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O super, ja se nadam da cu ga ipak nekad uhvatit, mislim da mi treba u kolekciji, hihihi :)

      Delete
  5. vjerovala ili ne, ovaj put mi se sjajna verzija više sviđa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ajde da nekome jos se vise svidja sjajna verzija :D

      Delete
  6. boja je savršena i još mat! lajkam! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. U, super lak. Meni se svidja podjednako i mat i sjajan, samo za drugaciji efekat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. da ovisi kako koji dan, valjda mi se sjajni vise svidja jer rjedje preferiram mat nokte

      Delete
  8. This one is beautiful! I also wanted a dark blue from this line (it was #10 if I'm right), but I haven't find it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll be lucky I don't know if this is a permanent line or some kind of limited collection

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)