Monday, December 31, 2012

Winterlicious tag

Maybe I'm late but I kind of promised to Taya that I would do this tag when I came home. Now I'm here I don't have and excuse for not doing it. 

1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?


I don't use it often because I don't want to use it up, but it's my favorite red from the stash.

2. Favorite Winter lip product?


I'm not sure if I like it that much but it's my only lipbalm at the moment so I use it 

3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My winter coat, it keeps me warm and looks smart which is nice for this time of year

4. Most worn Winter accessory?
Scarf, this year it's blue with flowers, you can see it on the picture in one of the older posts. 

5. Favorite winter scent/candle?
I don't burn candles, but I do like vanilla, if I'm talking about perfumes I'm into Chanel no 5 these past days 

6. Favorite Winter beverage?
Hot chocolate with whipped cream, although I didn't drink it much so far, well there are at least two months left for that :)

7. All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I'm going to be cheesy here and say The Holiday

8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
This year Michael Buble - Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad


9. Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Mom always bakes chocolate brownies this time of year so that would be it :)


10. What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?


We didn't decorate a tree this year so I went out and about and found this one that I like

11. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Well Christmas is over and I didn't have a list. It's kind of too early to start the next one ^_^

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Be home with family :)

6 comments:

  1. the Holiday <3 <3 mogla bi ga stalno gledati :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja nisam puno puta, ali divan mi je film, nisam inace veliki ljubitelj Jude Lawa, ali mi je u ovom filmu jako drag

      Delete
  2. Meni tega Essence laka ni uspelo nikjer dobiti, ker je bil povsod razprodan. Blistex labele meni niso všeč, sem imela eno pa sem jo dala mami, ker je bila popolnoma brez učinka za moje ustnice.
    Bilo je zanimivo branje. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je bio je jako popularan, meni je jos uvijek zao sto nisam uzela i druga dva za back up kad sam naletila na pun stalak. A ovaj Blistex ni meni nije nesto spektakularno, ali primjecujem da mi omeksa usne malo i eventualno cuva od vjetra

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)