Thursday, December 13, 2012

My preciousss

Where to begin, where to begin? I guess with nails. As you probably know this is The Hobbit related post that I promised yesterday, this is my manicure and make up that I wore to the cinema. As always probably I think I should start with the mani. 


I could't decide on one polish/combo that I wanted to wear so skittle manicure is the best option in that case . Jessica Disco diva on the thumb (silver holo), Milani Blue flash on the pointer, Lacquistry Honeycomb on the middle, Flormar 431 with College hero (silver glitter) on the ring finger and Essence Style for summer nights with LA Girl Jostle on the pinky finger


And the same in artificial light. A little bit about the movie, if you expect the grandiosity of LOTR you might be disappointed, Hobbit is a book for children and it's interpretation is just different. All the great landscape and beautiful places like the Shire and Rivendell are there and looking as beautiful as always. This is for me just an introduction and when the film ended it made me want more, even after 3 hours of sitting. 



Now the make up, unfortunately it was already dark when I finished so the pictures are made in artificial light and that makes them not completely true to life. With my hooded eyes I don't usually even try to do any kinds of flicks or other fancy stuff with eyeliners. But this is my version of double eye liner. As a base all over the lid I first put a silver eyeshadow. 


Here is a close up of my right eye, I just did the eyeliner on my outer part of the eye so it doesn't make them appear too close. First I did the turquoise  line and then filled it with black. The lines aren't symmetrical on both eyes but then again neither are my eyes. 


Full face picture so you can see how it looks with the eyes open.  


This last picture is with flash so you can try to see the blush which likes to hide these days obviously and the lips were a little lighter. I ended up happy with everything, my make up, manicure and the film. Now I'm just thinking about when will I go to watch it again, this time in 2D 'cause 3D just bothers me with the glasses and subtitles in your face.


Just a ticket, seat number and a roll with the badges that we got :)  Far over the misty mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old... 

12 comments :

  1. Vse skupaj je prekrasno, manikura, make up, vse mi je všeč. Komaj čakam, da vidim film. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala i nadam se da ces ga uskoro uspjet pogledat :)

      Delete
  2. post da se rasplačem... a taman sam prebolila što nisam bila na premijeri :P
    sve krasno izgleda, i tvoje zlato i make up, naušnice su mi upale u oči... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj nije bila namjera da places nista moramo se bolje organizirat pa cemo valjda pogodit premijeru jednog od preostala dva za tebe :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to go to Cinestar when I get home to watch it in 3D! Polishes on your middle finger are pure love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honeycomb mi je definitivno jedan od najspecial lakova u kolekciji i nadam se da ces uskoro u Cinestar, ja bas planiram kad cu opet ic gledat i mislim da bi mogla kad se vratim u Dubrovnik ako jos bude u Visiji igrao buduci da jos uvijek najradije bojkotiram cinestar radi preloseg customer servicea

      Delete
  4. Super noktici i sminka,sve:)Bas mi se svidja sto si umjesto klasicnog crnog izabrala eyeliner u boji,bas dobro izgleda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala :) je, volim ovaj tirkizni, ljeti ga jako cesto nosim samog

      Delete
  5. hej, bok! imam osjecaj da te tek sad upoznajem - ovo je prvi put da si stavila cijelu sliku na blog, jelda? mislim da su dosad bile samo oci..
    dalje, onaj milani lak je OMG divan!! i nausnice su mi prelijepe, jesi to u nekoj srebrnarnici kupila? ne izgledaju mi kao bizuterija.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ey :) nije bas prvi, ali nisam cesto dosad, vise volim tako izrezuckat djelove, makes me less self conscious ^_^ nausnice sam dobila na poklon, ali jesu bizuterija, nisam sigurna vise odakle su, sjecanje mi nesto mutno kaze orsay pa me mozda i ne vara :)

      Delete
  6. Pretty make up and skittle mani! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)