Saturday, December 22, 2012

It rose to the occasion

Smart girls get more have their Christmas collection in the stores now and I've picked up two polishes from it. Today I'm showing you the first one and it's number 130. This is a rose gold color overall, but if you look closely it's like silver foil in rose base with tiny red spots. 


Here you can see the best those red spots. First two pictures are three coats with top coat in natural lightning. I think that the first one is the most color accurate. 


There is two things I don't like about this polish, it's quite sheer hence the three coats. It chips pretty fast and in big chunks :/ , but I really like the color. It's very appropriate for this time of year if you want something festive and pretty on your nails but still have them toned down for work for example. 


This one is in the artificial light. The bottles are small and you 5,5 mL for 11,90 kn. The brush is standard but small according to the bottle size. 


And this is just one coat over Catrice Nude in artificial lightning. I like it this way it solves the problem of sheerness you use less polish and I hope it will help a little with the chipping I didn't leave it long enough to know. My busy time continues but not for much longer, hope you don't have to work on Monday and that you have started to enjoy the holidays :)

14 comments:

  1. baš volim te lakove,šteta što jako kratko traju na noktima,barem meni. ovaj je pravi blagdanski :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i ja sam se nadala da ce trajat nesto dulje jer nije lijepo se izac zabavljat i skuzit da ti je lak okrhnut :/

      Delete
  2. Ovaj prvi mi baš lijepo izgleda :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drugi je ljepsi, al necemo jos o njemu ;)

      Delete
  3. It looks much better layered. I think these bottles are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree, even though it isn't very visible but I don't like to see my nail line at all

      Delete
  4. Više mi se sviđa ovaj drugi :)


    http://majolinacity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali sve je isti lak na slikama, samo je na zadnjoj napravljen layering preko kremastog laka druge boje. I link ti se moze pronac na blogger profilu ne moras ga stavljat u komentar, inace to smatram spammom :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful foil! I like it both on it's own and layered :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kako je meni taj promakao?!Morat cu malo bolje pogledati,prekrasan je,pogotovo preko Catricea ;)
    Ja nazalost radim na Badnjak do 5,tako da jos nisam pocela uzivati...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ibrisala sam ti duplic :) Pogledaj mislim da je vrijedna nijansa za kolekciju :) A nadam se da prezivljavas danasnji dan i da ce ti pet skoro doc

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)