Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'll blue everything

It's the end of the year so everybody is compiling favorites lists, I don't have all my nail polish with me so I won't do that but I will show you one of my favorite polishes this year. It's one of the newer additions but I love it already it's Catrice It's all I can blue nail polish.


This is two coats without top coat and in the shade. Looks a little lighter than in real life and it wouldn't hurt if I added third coat for the pictures as you can see all the flaws.


The picture in the setting sun, but maybe the color is a little bit more real. You get standard 10 mL and new rounder and wide brush. Dries quickly, consistency is not perfect but it's ok and can be worked with. If it was much worse I would still adore it just because of the color. It's in the same family as H&M Blue my mind but this one is a little lighter. 


And this is how I wore it in October, strange hand position (my right hand doesn't know how to pose) but just so you can see it in true sun, even though camera doesn't capture it correctly. If Catrice even tries to discontinue this shade I will organize a protest ^_^  Next year I know it will be my go to shade for the summer. If you don't have it get it I assure you that you need it :D

12 comments:

  1. Moj naljubši moder lak. <3 Če ga bodo pri Catrice hoteli ukiniti, se ti priružim pri protestu. Njihov najlepši odtenek je.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da znam vec da ga ti volis :) dobro je znat da cu imat podrsku u protestu :)

      Delete
  2. such a pure blue shade :) now when you say we must get it, I'll try to find it next time I see a catrice stand :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do find it, it's one of their must haves :)

      Delete
  3. Pridruzicu se vasem protestvovanju! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tako je otpor u svim drzavama, nece nam moc odolit :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Je, pogotovo u nasim krajevima, ne pada mi na pamet nijedna slicna nijansa koja se da kupit ovdje

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. sto cekas, pod hitno pred catrice stand :D

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)