Saturday, December 15, 2012

Here? Greyt, there?

Shorties nubbins what shall I do with you? My nails have been breaking and peeling these days more than usual I think I have the suspect but I have to change my nail care up a little to see if I'm right. So something that doesn't attract too much attention to the nails but it still isn't boring to look at. And polish that fulfilled all that needs today is Essence Grey-t to be here, another one of those that I bought  from the regular range.


 First pic is in the artificial light, three coats with top coat on. You don't necessarily need 3 two are enough I just wasn't careful in some places. I've already written about the brush and formulation of this new range and this polish is no exception to that. 


In natural lightning also with top coat. It's light grey with pink duochrome shimmer that in some lightnings switches to yellow, it the bottle you can even see some green but I've never seen it on the nails. 


Another one in natural lightning so you can see the shimmer a little better :) I don't have many things about this polish other that it's nice to wear and it can be interesting base for nail art. 


I've thought about not including this picture because I played with color editing and I try to avoid that, maybe I shouldn't? How do you like this polish? Have you already bought it or you are thinking about it :)

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish! As for me, among this photos I prefer ones without color editing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do very much to it I don't know what shall I do in the future and thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Lepa boja! I sigurno je dobra baza za nail art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidjela sam je u dućanu i nije mi se svidjela, ali na ovim slikama mi je fora, šljokice mi podižu sve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da nema tog shimmera bila bi preobicna, ovako mi je bas super :)

      Delete
  4. Neobična siva. Jako mi se sviđa shimmer.
    Par puta sam ga gledala, ali nikako da ga konačno i kupim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mozda ako pogledas jos koji put se nadje i u tvojoj kolekciji :D

      Delete
  5. Boja je odlična, volim ovaj "skriveni" shimmer. Baš neobično :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas su se potrudili s ovim redizajnom bocica, doduse mozda nekome fale samo dobre stare kremaste nijanse :O

      Delete
  6. Lovely shade of grey :) I like its pink shimmer, it definitely adds to the look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of the coolest greys I've seen!! The shimmer is just majestic :) I'm definitely thinking of getting it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do get it I think it will look awesome on you :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)