Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012



And to celebrate appropriately named polish from Essence which is called Happy Holiday


This is I think from the winter 2009 collection named All I want. I've been meaning to swatch it for literally years but this is it's first appearance. First picture is in the shade, two coats with top coat. 


Second one is in the sun



And the last one is with flash. It's not the typical Christmas color I think it's more suited for autumn but just for the name I wanted to wear it today :) I hope you haven't eaten too much and that you enjoy with your family and friends as I do :*

20 comments:

  1. Sretan Božić i tebi :))) i prigodno, lakić mi se baš sviđa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drag je i meni, nekako uvijek ispadne da ga najcesce nosim kad imam kratke nokte

      Delete
  2. Maybe the color is not typical to wear for Christmas, but with so many reds and whites around, it 'll sure make you feel unique, and that's an advantage :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't forget the golds :) and yes this was a different choice :)

      Delete
  3. Nice berry colour! You did right to choose it, my eyes hurt from gold, red and green nails that I see in blogs (including mine lol). Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I saw your manicure, my eyes were perfect after it ^_^

      Delete
  4. lak je predivan. želim ti sve najbolje <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lak je res lep. Vesele praznike ti želim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neobična crvena, ali baš mi se sviđa :) SB :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) ja ne znam kud bi je svrstala, mozda prije u neke ljubicasto smedje

      Delete
  7. Mislim da je lakic ipak prigodan za ovu priliku :-) Srecan Bozic tebi i tvojoj porodici! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never seen this Essence polish before but it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dobar lakić, baš gledam bočicu... i skužim da je to iz doba prije moje ovisnosti ;)
    sretan bilo tebi i tvojima <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prije? Pa ja bi bila rekla da je tvoja ovisnost duza od moje

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)