Friday, November 9, 2012

Perfect for autumn

In my book this one is a real winner :) It's new Maybelline Colorama number 145. This is the new range and as far as I know it came to Muller stores for now, but I'm sure that in the future it will be available in other places. 

This is two coats without top coat and shot in the shade. As you can see it's really shiny :) It's a dark red with amazing gold shimmer which shows up really nicely on the nails. This is one of those shades which I will probably repurchase when I finish it.


This is a picture in the sun, it's little overexposed but you can notice the gold shimmer. In this new range you get 7 mL of nail polish for a price of around 20 kn. This is the only one I bought so far but I'm really satisfied with it. It has a standard thin brush. 


Also a sunny picture but I think this is a better one and you can see the real color of this one in the bottle. The consistency of this polish is good and it dries fast even without top coat, though I do use it for additional shine.


This type of color reminds me of China and Japan so I had to add some symbols which are badly stamped but since I did it I thought why not show them to you.  Have you tried any of the new Colorama polishes and  do you have any suggestions what should I check out next?

14 comments:

  1. I was looking this shade in Tuš drugstore, but I didn't get it, because I probably have already something similar (or maybe not). But unfortunatelly they had only like 3 different shades of these polishes and nothing interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now I think we got 10 to 15 shades but I'm hoping for more. The only thing I saw similar is one Anny nail polish but I forgot it's name.

      Delete
  2. Boja je krasna, a tebi super stoji! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade!
    P.S. I like the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ma za sva godišnja doba! super stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joj sviđa mi se jako ovaj :) Sam mi je doduše ljepši nego s nail artom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. malo sam zeznula pecate, ali bit ce bolje drugi put

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)