Tuesday, November 27, 2012

No I can't get enough



Every once in a while I crave for pink nail polish, so last night I've put this Butterfly pink and decided to top it with my old favorite Just can't get enough top coat from Essence and their limited edition Re-mix your style. This is no longer available but I think that one of the regular top coats is the same or very similar to this one


It has smaller and bigger holo particles, here it is in natural lightning with top coat


And these two pictures are in the artificial lightning. You can better see the sparkles in the bottle than on the nail it's little stubborn like that :)


What do you think about it? Most of the day I didn't have any internet connection, luckily it was fixed or I would be very angry. Now I have to catch up on reading everything :) It's almost December and holidays are approaching I feel like I should plan some special manicures, when will you start?

12 comments:

  1. dobra kombinacija, i ja bih to nosila :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne znam šta čekam s ovim top coatom...A otkako sam ga dobila imam u glavi kombinaciju...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ne znam ni ja, pozuri napravit, pa stavi slike na blog da vidimo :)

      Delete
  3. Bas nezan manikir, svidja mi se! :-) Neki specijalan manikir? Jos nije dosao pravi trenutak, mozda par dana pre Bozica! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) a nekako sveti Nikola se priblizava pa mi je to nekako termin od blagdana, al cu preskocit ako ne nadjem inspiraciju ^_^

      Delete
  4. Kupujem, genijalno izgleda. Nemam ni jedan holo, sramota me bilo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Previse propustas :) Najbolji su linearni, ali i ovako nesto jako dobro dodje

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)