Friday, November 2, 2012

Just so you know

I'm the boss! over here. Which is the name of the Essence nail polish I'm showing you today. I've bought these new color&go nail polishes a while ago but I'm never very quick with the swatches. 


So this is two coats without top coat in artificial lightning. How shiny is that? This is a medium gray nail polish with silver sort of glitter and little bit of blue glass flecks



 And this is with top coat, only a little bit smoother and shinier. I like the formula of this, not to thick not too thin and it dries so quickly it's insane.


In the new bottles you get 8 mL of nail polish and the new brush is wider and more rounded. Some are not that very well cut but I like them and they minimize amount of cleanup. 


These two pictures are in natural lightning with top coat and I think that the last one is probably more accurate since the first one has a slight blue tint. Was this nail polish one of your choices from this collection?

13 comments:

  1. Jaz sem že kar nabrala lepo število novih C&G odtenkov, tudi tega med njimi. Krasen je. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baš je lijep, ovo je taman nijansa po mom guštu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful on you! I always passed by this shade in the shops, but after your swatches I'll have a closer look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and have a look there are some really pretty colors :)

      Delete
  4. Krasna mi je ova bojica. Sramota, nisam još ni jedan novi essence lakić probala :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uzmi jedan bar za probu ako nista imaju lijepih nudaca koji ce se sigurno iskoristit

      Delete
  5. Oh wow I love it - I have a few cement coloured polishes but none with a bit of girly sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if Essence is available to you, you should definitely get it :)

      Delete
  6. Uh, ovaj je stvarno fenomenalan, tip boje koji mi se bas, bas dopada! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ima ovakav i u plavoj varijanti taj mi je jos bolji :D doc ce i njegov swatch na red :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)