Thursday, November 29, 2012

Glitter or not, oh my :)

I'm all about polish lately, well so at last another Essence nail polish from the standard range finally made it's way over here and it's Oh my glitter! This is a purple nail polish with small specks of pink and blue which give it an interesting look and more depth.


This is a swatch in sunlight without top coat, on the pictures there are four coats, you could get away with three. Two is for me too little because it's quite sheer and can leave some bald spots. 


Hope you can see the specks on this one. Even though it needs a lot of coats it's ok because it dries pretty quickly, with fast drying top coat even quicker. 


And this is the picture in the shade, also without top coat so you can see how shiny it is. I'm glad I bought this one I don't have that many purples and I like them so this was a nice addition. The name doesn't sound appropriate for this nail polish, but hey it happens, maybe some day they will learn ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Tale pa prav krasno izgleda na tvojih nohtih. :)

    Kar se tiče imen, pa že vsi vemo, da so pri Essence posebni. Mogoče se pa res kdaj naučijo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Sumnjam, ali nada umire zadnja ^_^

      Delete
  2. mene ovo podsjeća na cg flaying dragon, me like :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je kombinacija je totalno u tom stilu, ali je izvedba drugacija pa se ne bi bunila imat i zmajica u kolekciji

      Delete
  3. I love those pink and blue sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Zadnjih dana te samo u trosak tjeram ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)