Monday, November 19, 2012

Blues in the night

I definitely wasn't planning on posting this today, but I had to treat myself to something after drawing blood this morning and I hate that. So I went to Golden Rose store and picked this beauty which I wanted after I saw some swatches of it. 


Full name of this one is Golden Rose Rich color number 16, no name :sigh: this beauty definitely deserves a name. It's almost a one coater it probably is if you are careful, but I'm used to two coats so on the pictures there are two coats with top coat. First pic is in natural lightning


And the second one is in artificial. The formula is ok maybe on the thicker side but it applies really well. It dries quickly and you get 10,5 mL in the bottle for the price of 20 kn. The brush isn't regular but it's little wider and slightly rounded


A view from the side and from the top


If you are afraid it might be too bit, it isn't. Here is a comparison with my pinky finger. And strangely I think that in this picture is the most color accurate, it lacks a little bit of purple in the first pictures. I have too many blues as you all know but this one is unique in my stash :D While I was in the stores I saw some other pretty shades from this collection if I were that naughty I would pick another three or four colors because I really like this line.

8 comments:

  1. Pa lakova plavih nijansi nikada nije previse, hihihi... I ja znam nesto o tome.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe samo si podrzavamo ovisnosti :D

      Delete
  2. baš je krasotan :D
    šteta što se nisi razbacala pa donijela doma i ta tri ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ne ne moram se obuzdavat, ako mislim nastavit imat financije za hranu XD

      Delete
  3. Odlican je, stvarno posebna boja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je, a i kvaliteta laka je super za cijenu

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)