Friday, November 23, 2012

Barrie let's talk it's time

Today I have a manicure that for me also has that autumn feel. I started with Catrice Let's talk about Barrie. It's a nice berry color which turns out a little too light and too red in these pictures but my camera doesn't want to do better. 


This is two coats with top coat in natural lightning. This is a standard Catrice formulation which I won't talk about a lot because this beauty is discontinued. 


 This is in artificial lightning


And for finishing off this manicure I've put up Essence Time for romance, which is silvery rose glitter in a light berry base with tiny specks of holo microglitter. This baby luckily survived the change of the packaging and you can still get it if you like it. Well that's it for today I am in a hurry for a job interview, wish me luck :)

20 comments:

  1. Ja sam se totalno navukla na šljokice ove zime :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja otkad sam kupila Essence Peel off base coat ih puno cesce nosim, a obozavam ih oduvijek :)

      Delete
  2. Mene pa ta Time For Romance še vedno ni prepričal, da bi ga vzela.

    Vso srečo na razgovoru, upam, da ti uspe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, ja isto nisam sigurna da bi ga uzela da ovaj u staroj bocici nije bio na snizenju, ali sad im je bas super u ovoj kombinaciji pa cu uzet back up kad ovaj bude pri kraju

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Nije bas crvena, ali je blizu, pravo za jesen

      Delete
  4. the base berry color is lovely, and the last picture reminded me of christmas holidays somehow, maybe because of red and sparkles :)
    and ofc, good luck with the interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and definitely this will be worn during christmas time :)

      Delete
  5. Super je finalni manikir! :-)
    Brake a leg! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala i za jedno i zza drugo, valjda ce zvat za drugi krug

      Delete
  6. I loved the base colour, but together with glitter it looks like a berry jelly!
    PS crossing fingers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right it does :) And thank you, I hope they will call me for the second round

      Delete
  7. Super mi je kombinacija,i drzim fige ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous combo!
    P.S. I hope your job interview went well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it went well, but we'll see when the results come :)

      Delete
  9. manikura dobro izgleda, nadam se da je razgovor prošao još bolje :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) testiranje je bilo, pa valjda ce bit i poziv na razgovor, sutra bi valjda trebali javljat ako im se ne otegne

      Delete
  10. sestra mi ima ovaj od essenca,divan je

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, posudi od nje za probu ponekad

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)