Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A lovely secret

 Essence if you are ever planning on bringing any of the discontinued shades back, this is a really good choice :) This is A lovely secret and it was discontinued in the latest products change.


It is a beautiful light blurple with small flecks that shine pink in certain lightning. It doesn't show up very well on camera, you can see a hint of it in the second picture. 


First two pics are two coats with top coat in the sun. 


And this one is in the shade. I don't know what to say about this one any more since it's not in the shops anymore. If you find it somewhere by accident get it and hold it precious :D

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know :( I don't want to use it so I don't finish it

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful <3 I still have it in my stash of untried nail polish *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasotan *.*
    ja sam ga na žalost propustila :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. steta, jedan za listu onih koje moram sakrit ako dodjes u blizinu :P

      Delete
  4. Stvarno je prekrasan! Nemam ga, smrk... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imas zato ti drugih divota u svojoj kolekciji ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. srecom nadoknadili su s nekim sjajnim nijansama u novoj liniji

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)