Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pinkness

I'm going to be quick today because I don't have time. I wanted to show you this one along with the manicure from the last post but I didn't have time to polish my nails with the base color again. So I did it yesterday and here are the photos. This is Flormar 381 and it's pink :D


Picture in the shade, on both pictures there are three coats with top coat. There is still some visible nail line but nothing very noticeable or that you can see in the pictures. As you suppose the consistency of this polish is little thin and you need to be careful with the application or you'll end up with bald spots. 


Standard for Flormar you get 11 mL of nail polish, regular brush, regular drying time, nothing special but it's a nice color to have. It's bright baby pink if that has any sense :) Now I have to go but if you want to know anything else just ask in the comments :)

14 comments:

  1. uh,pre predobar,prava,savrsena bubblegum-barbie pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Barbie girl... :-) Lepo ti stoji! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. boja je fantastična! zapisan,ide na moju wish listu kad odem u shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dobra odluka, girly boja koju svakako treba imati :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely bubble gum pink, I missed something similar on my nails with all these boring autumn colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to wear colors by seasons I wear everything all the time :) put on something bright it will make your day :D

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)