Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink smokey eye

I don't have pictures in better lightning but since I made them I decided to post them. I'm trying to decide on a look that I'll wear for my cousins wedding. My dress is bright pink, like Orly Fancy fuchsia pink (this is the best way of describing the color to fellow addicts :D ) so depending on the nails I'll do (still thinking about that) I'll do a smokey eye or nude eyes with bright lipstick. The downside of the bright lipstick is that I'll have to reapply it trough the night. I'm rambly this is what I had in mind for the smokey eyes.

 

I wanted to go with the pink theme but not over do it so everything is pink. I really like this eyeshadow  it's pink but it has fine blue shimmer which makes everything slightly more interesting. 


Smokey eyes are tricky with hooded eyes, but I think that this one suits my eye shape. Layering the bright pink was an idea from one of the recent videos from Lisa Eldrigde which I think is really cool and I had to try it. 


And the full look with the open eyes :) Tell me what you think, should I do something else, change anything,  maybe slightly subtler highlighting under the brow bone, different blush or lipstick? I didn't put any false eyelashes but I intend to use a few individuals on the day. Next time I need to remember to do these things during daylight, but it is what it is. 

11 comments:

  1. po mom nedavnom iskustvu mogu reći da je najgore osloniti se na jaki ruž jer ti se stvarno tokom večeri neće dati nanositi ga iznova i iznova, barem je tako sa mnom bilo :))

    a ovaj make up na očima mi se sviđa i lijepo ti stoji :) izaberi ono s čim se najbolje osjećaš, znam da je klišej, but it works every time :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala na ovom savjetu, na kraju sam ipak isla na ovaj smokey i bolje da jesam, jer mi ruz se stvarno ne bi dalo popravljat

      Delete
  2. okice su mi super - em su ljubičaste, em je smokey, pun pogodak *.*
    sviđa mi se i ovaj nježan ruž i rumenilo, dobro je, ako dodaš i umjetne trepuške bude savršeno :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala :) na kraju dodah samo po jednu na krajeve jer me namjestanje nikako nije islo, ali mi nisu puno falile

      Delete
  3. Odlično draga :) Boje i izvedba su krasni, a i odlično ti stoji <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the smokey eyes you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..vibrant fuchsia dress and smokey eyes sound good so far :)
    now I'm looking forward to see what you will do with your nails for the wedding event.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll see today I still haven't transferred photos to my computer

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)