Thursday, October 11, 2012

Let me be your hero baby

I'm into accent nails lately so I did one today. I chose grey because I think it's a nice underwear for the polish I wanted to show you today.  This is how I started with the two grey polishes.


My favorite Five pocket grey with the accent with Alessandro, no top coat, pictured in natural and in artificial lightning.


I've been a bad saver again and I bought College here from the Class of 2013 limited edition from Essence and here it is over the grey and with top coat in natural lightning. The bottle contains 8 mL, application is usual for glitter and it has plain old thin brush. 


And in artificial lightning. It's a silver glitter with small round and bigger hexagonal particles in a clear base. On the bottle there is some nonsense about holographic shimmer which just means that Essence didn't really learn anything about what holographic means and it's still annoying.  (and there is no shimmer here but glitter) How do you like it? How do you like or did you like your college experience? I'm a bit sad that mine is over because it was fun :)

15 comments:

  1. I love grey with glitter! The accent nail looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I did a few of them already :) and thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Now I am angry on myself 'cuz I leave this polish in shop. Grr. Love it<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll find it, it's not very popular choice at least over here ;)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love gray polish and that top coat is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. krasna manikura :D
    nemoj biti tužna, uvijek možeš upisat drugi faks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Volim sve varijante sive,a jos kad se doda i glitter to mi je prekrasno:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. moram priznati da se meni više sviđa bez glittera, baš mi je nekako classy :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a što se tiče faksa, ja sam ga se jedva čekala rješiti :) bilo je sjajnih dana i imam toliko divnih uspomena, ali kad se sjetim nekih stvari naprosto mi se povraća od čitavog tog perioda.

      Delete
    2. Volim ja ovo nosit i samo, ali htjedoh probat ovaj top coat. A faks joj i meni je bio nekakav miks svega, ali bilo je vise toga pozitivnog pa se koncentriram na to

      Delete
  7. I sa glitterom dobro izgleda, a meni se vise svidjaju sami ovi sivi prekrasni lakici! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divni su jel da, bas sam sretna jer sam uspjela uhvatit back up ovog Essencea to mi je omiljena siva

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)