Sunday, October 21, 2012

Glitter all around

In the end I did the smokey eye from the last post and Mari mentioned that she wants to see my manicure for the wedding so this is it :)


I used Flormar 381 as a base and over it L.A. Girl Uninhibited and on the accent nail three coats of L.A. Girl Overdose. Over everything two coats of top coat to smooth everything out


Both pics are taken in the shade and the last one is shot in the sun. 


This is a picture holding my dress so you can see the color. The wedding went well I danced all night and managed to get a cold but I hope it will pass in the next few days. 

16 comments:

  1. The combo of pink and black glitter is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree next time I'll wear it without accent nail

      Delete
  2. Savršeno mi je ovo sa crnim glitterom, a ovo sa šarenim daje poseban touch, sviđa mi se puno :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dvoumih se oko tog sarenog, ali mi se vise nije dalo skidat pa je ostao :)

      Delete
  3. Uh, prekrasno sa crnim glitterom, a super ti se slaze sa haljinom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala, ona mi je bar bila razlog za kupit jos jedan lak ^_^

      Delete
  4. hei :)) thank you for sharing the manicure!
    pink and black is one of my favorite combinations, and together with blue glitter they make a lovely trio, sparkling so well in the sun :)
    sorry to hear you got a cold :( get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's already better :) nothing that a little swimming cannot cure :D

      Delete
  5. baš je lijepo, jako mi se sviđa :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never get wrong with black glitter. I can't believe that I like black and pink combo, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it happens sometimes that I like green so you can like pink and black too ;)

      Delete
  7. Cute manicure! I like the color of your dress :).
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)