Monday, October 8, 2012

Azure are you sure?

Back to the nails today :) I have another Essence polish and it's Sure Azure, it has unfortunately been discontinued in the last change of assortments but it's a pretty polish so I'll show it to you anyways. 


It's a light blue polish with fine silver shimmer that gives it some depth. On both pictures there is two coats and a top coat. The first picture is in the sun and the second one is in the shade.



Brush, application, consistency is standard Essence, it's not difficult to work with as some of the shades like this can be. I hope you are having a nice start of the week or for the Croatian girls nice long weekend :)

23 comments:

  1. Such a pretty blue, too bad it's discontinued :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah well at least we have new pretty colors instead I hate when they switch pretty colors for not so pretty ones

      Delete
  2. krasan je, preskočila sam ga, na žalost :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vjerojatno bi i ja da ga nisam kupila kao dio lota iako sam kruzila oko njega dok je bio na policama

      Delete
  3. I already have it and it really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are enjoying it. I checked out your blog and you do really amazing nail art :)

      Delete
  4. Prelepa boja, stvarno prelepa i super ti stoji! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. baš je lijepa boja, taman mi fino paše uz ovo jesensko vrijeme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mene pomalo podsjeca na zimu, ali moze i dok je ovako lijepo suncano

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty blue, I like that delicate shimmer! Now I start regretting about not getting it when it was around..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, and we always start regretting something when they take it away I hope you find it somewhere or you can console yourself with some of the new pretty blue ones

      Delete
  7. Tega nimam, verjetno me na policah ni prepričal, ampak na tebi izgleda odlično.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blue! I almost bought this one yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, what made you not buy it?

      Delete
    2. I've picked another polish instead (I've bought Hard To Resist). Yes, it would be better if I took both ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh Hard to resist is a nice one even though I skipped on it XD but one of the duals has a very similar or the same one so I'll probably get that one in the future

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. je, valjda ce se nac nesto slicno kad dovrsim ovog

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)