Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grey(t)

Of 1500 pictures mentioned on twitter in the end I found two to publish ^_^

flormar grey nail polish

This is Flormar 417 , one of the few Flormars I have but a great polish, covers in two coats, great canvas for any stamping, nail art or just layering with glitters. Dries quickly, nice consistency, standard brush. Here is a picture without top coat if I remember correctly. 


And a pidgeon from the other day when I was reading in the park :) I need to soak up as much sun as possible while I still can, so I can survive the winter ;)

8 comments:

  1. Such a calm and solid grey.. and looks grEYT on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasan je *.*
    šta si se pripala, ima još do zime ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ma nije do zime nego zagrebu kronicno fali sunca, ovih dana je opet sve sivo sivo ko na ovim slikam, a ja jadnicak zivim od suncanog dana do suncanog dana

      Delete
    2. lol, pa pići u južnije krajeve ;)

      Delete
    3. u juznijim krajevima nema posla, doduse nema ni ovdje trenutno, al ovdje se bar mogu nadat da ce bit kakvih razgovora

      Delete
  3. Nice grey! And I totally understand you about the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohoho... ovaj lakic mi se bas svidja... A ja bih tako zelela da mozda narednog dana vidim tvoj novi post sa istim lakom i sa nekim nail art-om na njemu! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uuu - love that gray! And it really does look like fantastic base for nail art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)