Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dubrovnik

Summer is over but I have a few pictures that I wanted to share with you since I really like them and I've shot them this summer :)


Dubrovnik from the distance


Dragons, dragons

tvrdjava

Fort Bokar 


Cavtat

uvala lapad

 My favorite swimming place this year


 Sky high and fly away


 This one is shot from the moving bus

otok lokrum

Lokrum 


Mrkan and Bobara, also from the bus

zalazak sunca na moru

Sunset :)

porporela po noci

Port and Porporela by night


And finally Zagreb and Trg bana Jelacica
I hope this isn't too many pictures for one post, what do you think of them?

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful places and photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasno, da je bila još koja uopće ne bi bila viška :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pics and amazing places! thank you for sharing this beauty, it was really interesting to see the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepe fotografije, najvise mi se dopadaju Dubrovnik from the distance i Sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super su fotke, mogla si ih još ovoliko staviti i ne bi ih bilo previše :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obožavam Dubrovnik :))
    Malo sam ti prošvrljala po blogu, imaš predivne nokte, a i zavidna sam na lakovima. ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)