Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two in one

So last night was the Closing ceremony :( I'm really sad that the Olympics are already over, now it's another four years of waiting. Well that's it for my rant and off to the nails. I have two things to show you.


First is with the two polishes I already swatched Essence-Confetteria and Catrice-Who are Blue and it's a french manicure. I'm not a fan of the french mani especially on myself but I gave this one a try because really I had some tipwear after a day of wearing Confetteria and I wanted to enjoy it a while longer (read: I was lazy to take the glitter off). But in the end the result is not that bad I think, what do you think?


This is Gabrini - 309 from the elegant line and it's neon warm pink which looks different than on these pictures it's too orange over here, but I've tried to capture it many times but I failed neons are just like that and I don't  want to edit my pictures like that. There is visible nail line, which is not that visible after three coats, but on the picture there are two plus top coat. Warning this one stinks but I got used to it after a while, regular brush and you get 14 mL and it's great for the price these are really cheap. 


And a quick photo to show you how I paired my neon pink nail polish with my simple summery make up for an afternoon coffee.
P.S. I've started to write this post yesterday hence the beginning but I've finished it now and I won't change the beginning 'cause I still miss the Olympics

10 comments:

  1. Ajme meni je ova prva fotka super super, tako ti lijepo nokti izgledaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz tudi nisem nek ljubitelj french manikure, ampak prva manikura izgleda odlično. Confetterio imam že pol leta doma, a je še vedno nisem nosila na nohtih.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, bas je lep prvi manikir, boje su super! Ej, jupiii... jos neko ima pegice na licu! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. je, genetika, a kako je ljeto onda ih ponosno pokazujem ^_^

      Delete
  4. wow, prva manikura je savršena - lakići, izvedba, kombinacija... ma sve <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely way to prolong the life of a manicure! I love french and I like how accurately and neat you did it - looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)