Friday, August 17, 2012

Pastel mint turquoise

This month in our Dm stores there's 25 % off Manhattan nail polishes so I couldn't resist this beauty. A while ago I realized that I don't have any minty nail polish so as a true addict I had to make that right. I'm not sure that this is a true mint because it leans blue very much but for the sake of my addiction let's say it's mint. As all of their polishes it doesn't have a name but a code and it's 78C.

manhattan mintasti lak za nokte

This is a picture in the shade, two coats with a top coat. It is slightly patchy and likes to leave bold spots but if you are careful it can be easily evened out, probably third coat would make everything perfect. 

manhattan svijetli tirkizni plavi lak za nokte

Picture in the sun, I was worried that my camera would freak out and that it would turn out to blue but I was wrong I'm pretty satisfied with these


And in the artificial lightning. I can't say much of how long it lasts but for now it's much better than my last two Manhattan polishes which chipped in matter of hours, or maybe it's because this time I'm using Manhattan base coat. Who knows :) Now I'm waking this beauty for a swim I bet it will look as gorgeous in the sea. I'm in love with this polish as you can see ^_^ if you need something like this go and get it -_-

14 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color,i'm gona buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super bojica... ja nekako stalno zaobilazim ove lakiće ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. boja je krasna, ali meni su njihovi lakovi jako nekvalitetni i brzo se ofucaju (bez obzira na top coat) :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meni se danas ovaj skrhao na kupanju, ali mi se svaki skrha kad su mi toliko mokre ruke, doduse dobro se drzao za razliku od nekih. ne znam, moram ga dalje istestirat pa cu vidjet, doduse ako traje jedan dan meni dosta i tako jako cesto mijenjam :)

      Delete
  5. uu jako mi se sviđa, mogla bi si ga i ja nabaviti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prava morska boja! Još recimo plavi flejkiji preko...šta misliš? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mislim da bi sjajno izgledalo, ali mi plavi flejkiji nisu samnom, bit ce na jesen kad se ujedinim s ostatkom kolekcije

      Delete
  7. So cute and neat, and this mint shade is really lovely :)
    ps: Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)