Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink and roll

At first I thought that these would be terribly color inaccurate but when I transferred them on my computer I saw that they are actually good. I present you Essence Miami Pink From the Miami roller girl collection.


Two coats with top coat, in the sun. It's a darker but still vibrant pink, which is pretty pigmented but you have to be careful with application because it tends to have bald spots. It comes in the bottle that is same in the Catrice range so it's 10 mL and the new rounded brush. 


And in the shade. It dries quickly even though it has slightly thicker consistency. How long does it last I don't know but I didn't get too many chips after swimming so on regular days it might be quite good. I also bought a blush from this collection are you interested in some swatches?

8 comments:

  1. Lovely summer pink, I like it how it looks in the sun.. and also i like the background! Its very appropriate for such a name of the polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and it may not be Miami but to me it's even better

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaa... To se zove "pravljenje zazubica", mislim na ove fotografije sa morskom pozadinom... :-) Lakic je zanimljiv, lepa letnja boja :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a bilo je ili slikaj na barci ili tko zna kad, a ovo je ipak aktualno pa je bolje da su sto prije swatchevi

      Delete
  3. i pinkić i more, nice :-D
    znači, imaš i muller blizu, dobro je znati ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nemam :( ovo sam imala srece i naletila dok sam par dana bila do zagreba, najblizi muller mi je trenutno u splitu

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)