Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Like a skyscraper

With all the grey and gloomy weather I decided to wear something grey on my nails and what better than Essence Skyscraper from the Urban Messages LE that I haven't shown you yet. This collection was all around for a really long time, but I don't think it still is. 


All pictures are two coats with top coat, first two pictures are shot in natural lightning. Application and consistency are ok, when I first purchased it it was a little sheer, but that got better with time. 


Usually it's not this glossy but Essence BTGN top coat gives it this glossiness. The color is a mix of nude beige, grey with tiny little flecked shimmer that has a blue shine. It doesn't show up too much on the pictures but it's visible in person and it gives this polish something interesting to look at. 


And the photo under artificial lightning. Staying power is really good in my opinion and even if it has tip wear it's not that visible on colors like this. Well the weather will become nicer again these days so I'm going back to the bold colors :D

3 comments:

  1. krasna nježna bojica, sviđa mi se :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dobila sam ga na poklon i ovaj lakic je bio pun pogodak, mnogo mi se svidja i sam, a i za razne nail art kombinacije! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)