Thursday, May 24, 2012

Smooth satin nude

Time for a new post :) Of course I couldn't stay away from buying nail polish and yesterday was 30% off in Kozmo stores so I had to pick something up. This is one of the ones I picked up. It's Catrice-Nude from their Female limited edition. I'm pretty sure this doesn't suite my skin tone but I like the color and I need more nudes since usually I like to buy colors that stand out.


Pictures are taken in natural light. This is two coats without top coat, and it dries to a satin finish. It also dries really quick. Consistency is nice, not too thin it glides on nicely.


This one is with top coat and I like it better in this version. I think pictures are pretty color accurate and I don't really know how to describe this color it's light pink with lots of dusty undertones. 


This is I think their first limited edition with the new brushes so I've decided to include the picture of the brush. When I first tried this brush ( in another polish that I have jet to show you ^_^) I didn't like it, but now I think it's much better then the old one. It's easier to work with it, both this and the old one are a little too big for my pinky finger but I can work around it and the cleanup is minimal. That's all for today, more from this collection in the future :)

7 comments:

  1. I like this on you, but I get you not being sure about it--there are some nudes I have that I go back and forth on, not quite able to decide if they look understated and elegant with my skintone or just blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meni se više sviđa ova ne-shiny verzija, baš je lijepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these "dusty" undertones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. meni se sviđa originalan finiš ove kolekcije, i boja je cool :-D
    slažem se za četkicu, ispočetka mi je bila čudna, ali kad se navikneš je super, dobije se savršeni luk za razliku od ravne četkice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)