Monday, May 21, 2012

Sista can I get a Mojito?

As with all turquoise green polishes, pictures aren't color accurate this looks too blue. It's Mojito green from Essence Soul sista LE and it has a fine gold shimmer inside that shows up on the nails but not so much in the pictures. This nail polish is a real eye catcher. 


On the pictures there are two coats if I remember well with top coat. It could be a one coater if you are very careful. Standard brush, 8 mL, nice formulations, dries fairly quickly. 


It's another one on my list To wear this summer. Pictures are in natural lightning. I did wear a base cat with this but I don't think it stains terribly I hope it wont prove me wrong. It's raining really badly right now I feel like it's November, summer come back please I love you :D 

8 comments:

  1. Ooo it has shimmer, that's exciting!! I wonder if I'll be able to find Mojito Green in the US? I'll look for it next time I'm in ULTA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get limited editions then you can hope :)

      Delete
  2. imam sličan anny pool girl, bar mi se čini da je sličan. nema shimmer doduše. obožavam ga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ako se dobro sjecam pool girl je i puno plaviji, boja na slici je stvarno preplava, ali to je do fotoaparata

      Delete
  3. ja imam sličan maybelline, samo mi se teško skida, al boja je predivna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sviđa mi se i mogu da zamislim koliko je lep uživo, kada se vide i zlatni sjaj! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)