Saturday, April 28, 2012

It went in a flash

Two years ha? I've come a long way :) After all the address changes and platform changes it seems that I found my home here, unless I buy my own domain some day :) When I started I didn't think I would ever write in English and I planned to do more diverse posts than the ones I do now, I always think of them but when I open the editor I usually end up with a nail post. So for my encouragement I would like that you tell me what would you like to see more of on my blog along with the nail polish posts.
But I do have a celebratory manicure for you. This is Milani Blue flash and it's blue, gorgeous and insanely sparkly <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


 This is two coats, but this baby is almost opaque in one coat. The downside is that it's one hungry glitter, on the pics there are three coats of top coat and it still isn't completely smooth. 


Blurry photos for sparkle check, but even this cannot show how insane it looks in the sun.


And one in artificial light where you can see it's not completely smooth. I don't know how will I get it off but I know I'm waiting till it completely chips because I know I won't get bored by it.  Well dear blog, happy blogaversary <3 To all my readers and followers THANK YOU for sticking with me for so long :D 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2 years!
    Amazing glitter, by the way ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čestitam dvogodišnjicu bloga! Želim ti još mnogo lepih godina i mnogo lepih postova! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čestitam draga<3!!
    A lakić je prekrasan *.*!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. čestitam na dvije godine!!!! :))
    i wooow koja savršena boja, zamisli kako bi dobro izgledao u moru dok se presijava :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uf, nadam se da cu imat prilike uskoro to vidjet :)

      Delete
  5. Bravo za dvije godine bloganja! :) lak je divan,al mene izbezumljuje skidanje takvih lakova!
    Btw kaj se tice raznolikosti tema na blogu-nemoj se time opterecivati.. To je najbitnije :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. čestitke! što se tiče tema, mislim da bi sve o čemu ti dođe da pišeš bilo hit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated anniversary :P And that's a bligtastic colour!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)