Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fundamental turquoise

I adore blue and I hate green so I love turquoise :) There is a lot of love on the internet for a lovely lipstick called Apocalips that is a part of Illamasqua's Human Fundamentalism collection. I've mentioned somewhere that I would really like to play with the lipstick but it's too expensive for just for play lipstick. So I gave it some thought and remembered a turquoise eye pencil that I have and said why not. 


I'm sure that you've all seen promo pictures from this collection, so this is a look inspired  from of them. Turquoise gel liner, white pencil and false corner lashes


Close up of the lips, I think I should go buy milk and bread one day just to walk with lips like this for a while  I'm sure it would be a lot of fun ^_^


I don't have a good picture of the whole face so you get just half for the first time :D Besides the eyes there is white brow which could have turned out better and a touch of warm blush/bronzer. How do you like my interpretation and overall look? *nowhidesawayandwaitsforcomments*

10 comments:

  1. Ne mogu prestat buljiti u oči! Savršeno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. koje su to trepavice? predobre su i super ti stoji.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. candyction iz essence crazy good times kolekcije i hvala :)

      Delete
  3. girly i doirana su šetale trgom takve plave :D Reakcije su bile samo blago turenje tu i tamo, neočekivano OK :)

    Oči si diiivno "napravila" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a dobro ne mislim da bi ljudi zaskakali, ali upravo ti pogledi sto ova nosi na ustima bi mi bili smijesni i hvala :)

      Delete
  4. predobro, definitivno mi se sviđa :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlično <3 Fantastičan look. I ja želim Apocalips, teal šminka. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)