Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cherry? Very :D

So this is the second polish from the Fruity LE that I got and it's called Very cherry. This one also has small purple round glitter but the base is light coral with small silver shimmer which is very fine. 


On all pictures three coats with top coat shot in natural lightning. 


This one is also a bit on the sheer side but it doesn't matter. Formula and drying time are regular. 


I've been really busy in the past days and it's not stopping  until weekend so I'm not really in the mood to write much and I hope the pictures are enough for you. I enjoy wearing this one I think this was a good collection to release in spring. Hopefully more text next time but now all I can do is go to bed. :)

7 comments:

  1. E ovaj mi je prekrasan,nadam se da će doći i do mene ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasan, još ih nisam vidila :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lapsus calami... Presladak je lak, odmah mi se jede frape kad vidim ovaj lak :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bas je predivna boja laka! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super je boja, baš sam ga ja nekidan gledala u Mulleru, al nisam bila sigurna kako bi izgledao na noktima...baš bi se mogla vratiti po njega :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)