Friday, March 16, 2012

Twinkle twinkle little star

It seems that no one is interested in the tag post so I'll just put this one out. For a while I didn't do much/any stamping  but yesterday I bought this polish and it just craved for something on top of it. The polish is S-he - 279 and it's periwinkle blue. The color is the same as Essence-Forget-me-not just without the shimmer. I don't know if this is a limited one because it didn't stay on the regular stand but on the separate display


Lately I really like the star patterns so I chose this one from one of the Essence plates and I used Essence Stamp me white with it



All pictures are with top coat on, top ones are in the artificial light


and this one is in the sun. I won't do a separate swatch of the polish and I just want to say that I don't like it's consistency it's too thin and it runs on the nails, also it leaves bald spots, so on some nails third coat was a must. On the bright side it dries quickly so it's not that big of a problem. 


And finally you can see how the mani matches my star patterned shirt :)



5 comments:

  1. why noone is interested in the tag post? I've read it (but only English part :). By the way, I'm also a bit too loud :) ).
    P.S. Love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)