Wednesday, February 1, 2012

11 questions tag

I should be typing something else not this now, but I thought I can steal a moment or two Irina and Ibleedpolish tagged me for 11 questions tag. I've done tags like 7 things about yourself before and I really don't know what to write anymore so I'll just answer 22 questions that these two ladies tagged me for :) First  Irina 's set of questions


1. What is your favourite basecoat and topcoat?
My favorite is Catrice ridge filler that was discontinued so I'm searching on currently I use Eveline 8in1 nail strengthener and top coat that I currently use and is my favorite so far is Essence Better than gel nails top coat
2. What is your all-time favourite nail polish?

Hard, really hard but if I had to choose one color for the rest of my life it would be Catrice-London's weather forecast (was discontinued but it's coming back again, yay \0_0/)
3. What nail polish was your biggest disappointment?
I'm usually not disappointed because I don't buy expensive brands, but I would say Essence-Undead? so gorgeous but chips in seconds :(
4. How many nail polishes do you own?

Haven't counted them in a while, around 130
5. How many of them are still "untrieds"?

None, I always immediately try all the polishes that I buy and use them as regularly as I can. I give them all the love that they deserve ^_^
6. Do you have backups?

I didn't for a while but now a few special ones yes I do
7. How many? 
One  of 4 different polishes

8. What is your favourite nail polish color?
Tough one but I have to say blue 
9. What is your favourite nail polish finish?

Holographic, but I like a good creme that can be topped with glitter, layered, stamped...
10. What was your first nail polish ever? (if you remember)

Impossible to remember I know that my best friends mom polished my nails red when I was around three so my love goes back far, but I think that one of the first I personally bought was Maybelline in some pearly white color
11. What nail polish is on the top of your wishlist?

Tough too, right this moment I'd say China Glaze 2nite


And the second set is from Ibleedpolish


1. If you can go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Right now somewhere really warm and with gorgeous beaches like Carribeans 
2. What is your favorite color?

Blue
3. What is your #1 favorite nail polish brand & you HAVE to pick one! :)

Catrice
4. How did you come up with the name for your blog?

First it was a nick for a forum and I searched for something that was unique and that if people do Google search that only my name would go up, so I chose a few letters tossed them up around and cape up with this and it sounded good to me
5. What are your top 3 favorite nail polish colors?

Blue, red and teal
6. What is your favorite food that you can eat everyday?

I don't have favorites I could eat chocolate ice cream every day for example 7. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Lion king even though I don't have strength to watch it again after so many years
8. If you were stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you need besides necessities like food & water?

A book, mp3 player and a camera
9. Do you prefer writing in script or print?

Print it looks nicer
10. If you can meet a celebrity who is dead who would it be?

I like my celebrities living but I wouldn't mind being introduced to Audrey Hepburn
11. If you were able to star in a cartoon one day which cartoon would you pick to be in?

Finding Nemo it would be so much fun being a quirky fish on screen :)



I'm really terrible with tagging people, mostly because by the time I do a post all the bloggers that I read have already done it XD so if you want to do this just answer all the 22 questions in this post, or choose one set or the other


3 comments:

  1. malo offtopic; jesi ikad koristila Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle? ja ga planiram uskoro naručiti, iako mi mnogi savjetuju Eveline 8u1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nisam i Eveline mi je prvi ucvrscivac ikad, koliko vidim pomaze mi da se ne listaju. Nokti su mi se zapravo upristojili otkad koristim Essence ulje i onaj 2u1 balzam za ruke. Doduse nisam 100% sigurna da je do njih ili sto jednostavno sam pocela vise pazit na njih

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)