Sunday, January 29, 2012

Silver on black

I don't have time so just a quick photo, I made this for a forum contest and the theme was layering. I was thinking for a while but then everything seemed too simple, but when in doubt and with lack of time simple is way to go. So already mentioned Essence-Rock&roll older version + Essence-Berlin story.


One coat of both polishes, shot in sunlight. Simple black and silver, but I really liked how it shined :) No more time today I hope next time I'll have more time 

5 comments:

  1. Zelo mi je všeč ta kombinacija. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful combo!

    P.S. I've tagged you with 11 Questions Tag!
    Read more about it here http://zebra-nails.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. pa šta fali kombinaciji? meni super izgleda :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous.. I tagged you in the 11 Questions tag .. Check out my blog for the info and rules :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)