Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Red-y, set, go...

This baby is going away from the regular line this spring, so I wanted to show it to you before it's discontinued so you can still buy it if you want to have it before it's gone. It's Essence-Red-y to go 


In shade with top coat. This is the first photo that I snapped and than the bottle just slipped trough my fingers and crashed on the floor


so this and a small spill happened, but I managed to save some and make it into a franken so it's not that terrible news


Another one in the shade where you can see slight duochrome that the shimmer has


and one in the sun. I'm in a hurry today so this is it :)

5 comments:

  1. A, tukaj je ;)

    Na predzadnji sliki si ga zares dobro ujela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepotec! <3 Tega nujno rabim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa, baš mi se čini svečan :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lijepa ljetnja crvena boja, nadam se da će biti sniženje proizvoda koji izlaze iz ponude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prelepa nijansa, bas mi se svidja :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)