Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year's eve gold and red

I'm just here to wish you a happy, good, healthy and beautiful new year :) Let 2012. treat you well. This was my New year's eve mani. It's not perfect and cleaned up and there are dents and smears but last year was like that sparkly and pretty but not perfect. 

Polishes used Golden Rose-143, Oriflame-Passion red and Essence-Make it golden, no top coat, in shade.
I hope you had a nice time last time, this year I was at home with my family and we had a quiet nice celebration. I haven't done that in a while so it was a welcome change. Now, well let's rock this 2012.

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! I love this sparkly mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beaaaaautiful! <3 I love Make it golden as a topcoat, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sviđaju mi se tvoji noktići :-D
    svako dobro u novoj ti želim :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. bas lijepa manikura, al jos mi je ljepse kak si ju usporedila s proslom godinom! i tebi sretna nova, i hvala na preporuci - sad sam i ja na listologyju :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)