Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Most worn polishes tag

 I've been slightly busy these days so I didn't manage to post anything. I don't think I would post anything today but Biberlee tagged me with the most worn polishes tag. So I quickly searched my stash and took these ones out and snapped few photos just to show you. First two pictures are my absolutely most worn polishes (except the ones I already finished and don't have a bottle anymore, or it is made into a franken.

Left to right:  London's weather forecast (have a back up bottle and still no swatch XD), Wild Berry Sorbet, Glisten up (have a back up), Choose me (thinking about buying it again and hopefully swatching it then ^_^), Enchanted fairy(still haven't swatched it and it thickened XD)


Again left to right: Rock&roll (first version), Rock&roll (second version), Forget-me-not (have a back up bottle), Sold out forever, Party blue, Five pocket grey (want a dupe)


And this is a picture of my favorite that I wore the most (and not cherished them and kept them to look at ^_^) left to right: Berlin story, Blue my mind, Splash refresh, Chuck, Once upon a time, Love this city, 427 (have a back up, that is slightly different than this one).  Of course here should be included Five pocket grey, Forget-me-not and London Weather Forecast already pictured above :) I know many of you already did this tag so if you haven't been tagged I tag YOU ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Extra, volim kad su lakovi dobro iskorišteni! Ja sam pobacala zgusnute nedavno pa ih nisam mogla staviti, zato vidiš ono što ima :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why you wear these the most, they look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. essence su najljepsi..a i opcenito su im svi proizvodi dtvarno super :))

    follow me?
    http://thisisjustanamelessblog.blogspot.com/
    http://thisisjustanamelessblog.blogspot.com/
    http://thisisjustanamelessblog.blogspot.com/
    http://thisisjustanamelessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo, ovo se zovu potroseni lakovi, lepo je videti

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, ti si baš bila vrijedna i dobro ih potrošila ;-D
    imam i ja neke omiljene i više ih čuvam nego trošim ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You rock! Ne znam zašto, ali volim vidjeti tako prazne boćice. Vidi se onda na laku, da je bio voljen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. fino potrošeno ;) ja sam počela "čuvati" zoya charlu, s druge strane imam hrpu lakova koje nisam niti probala

    ReplyDelete
  8. ona tri essence c&g s prve fotke su i moji najići! Enchanted fairy sam tek nedavno otkrila i škrta sam koristiti ga dok drugima oslikavam nokte! :))) sad me ful zanima što leti iz essence kolekcije za proljeće da si znam osigurati zalihe! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)