Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sometimes it's good to deviate

Today I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary but that's why surprises are so fun and brighten your day. When Lalica looked for a name for her jewelry page I won a ring for helping her with a name.  I looked through her blog and as soon as I saw the swatch of China Glaze-DV8 I knew what I wanted for a ring since this is probably the closest I'll ever get to this polish since they are HTF.


Both pictures are under artificial light since I had to take pictures as soon as I got it out of the package. First picture is to show off the color and the second one is that you can see the rainbow. <3 p="p">


Also today is what we in Croatia call saint Nikola and though I am not big on traditions I am glad that this arrived today since it's my only present today and Nikola is known to bring presents to kids ^_^ that were good the whole year. It seems after all that I was a good girl =) Lalica thank you <3>

3 comments:

  1. in Ukraine we also celebrate saint Nikola Day, but we celebrate it on the 19-th of December.
    cool ring by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ipak si bila dobra, krasan poklon ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joj kako je lijeeeep!
    Emerald sparkle je davala 6 lakova iz te kolekcije u giveawayu, ali nisam dobila...ipak, bilo je lijepo maštati :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)